New jury panel for the 10th edition
For the 10-year anniversary of The Most Innovative European Biotech SME Awards, EuropaBio with the priceless help of its SME Platform Chairman, Peter Heinrich put together a new jury panel composed of the following distinguished biotech experts:
- Karen Bernstein, Co-founder and Chairman, BioCentury
- Debora Dumont, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Bioqube Ventures
- Hubert Birner, Managing Partner, TVM Capital
- Andrew Porter, Professor of Medical Biotechnology, University of Aberdeen & Director of the Scottish Biologics Facility
- Peter Heinrich, Director, Sinfonie Life Science Managment
- Joanna Dupont-Inglis, Secretary General at EuropaBio
The jury members are all involved in biotech and understand the science, the funding realities and the regulatory and political frameworks in which European biotech SMEs operate. They appreciate the tremendous potential of biotech innovation and importance of SMEs for Europe’s future. They carefully analysed each application received for the 2019 edition of The Most Innovative European Biotech SME Awards. The nominees in the healthcare, industrial and agricultural biotech categories will shortly be released. The winners of the 2019 European Biotech SME Awards will be revealed during a dedicated ceremony held in Brussels on 6 November.
Read more about the 2019 jury panel here.